- JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Lead Structural Design Engineer
||Lead Structural Design Engineer
|Department or category
|Roles and responsibilities / Job description
- Study and collect all related data of the assigned projects.
- Collect problems and prepare requests for information documents.
- Prepare list of documents and the time schedules for projects.
- Create project special processing tools such as forms and reports.
- Assign tasks to the below design team members.
- Review and release design drawings and/or calculation notes.
- Follow up team's technical problems and final product submission.
- Handle communications with the client through meetings, mails and/or phone calls.
- Analyze the project performance and prepare monthly progress report.
- Evaluate, Develop and motivate team members.
Education : B.Sc of Civil Engineering (Master degree is preferred)
Experience : 10-15 years
Field of experience : Concrete structure design
Languages : Very good English
Software : Auto CAD, SAP, ETABS
|Job Contact Email
To apply, click the button below and include the job code in the subject.