Project OverviewIsseane is a mutlithreaded high quality environmental processing center for treating the wastes. The main feature of the project is a 30 m deep excavation pit with dimensions of 300 x 100 m right next to the River Seine. The retaining wall consists of a tied-back diaphragm wall with depth of 50 m.
The plant will be built using the cut and cover excavation method. Therefore, bored piles as so-called primary columns with embedded steel columns up to 40 m long were installed within the building pit prior to excavation.
- 80,000 m² Diaphragm Wall (0.50-1.50 m thick)
- 9,500 m. Bored Piles (2,00 m, Depth of 40 m)
- 220 Nos. Temporary Anchors
- 35,000 m² Grout Curtain (70 m deep)
- 600,000 m³ Excavation (partly contaminated)
Our MissionSetec Egypte was assigned for several parts of the project.
Our ScopeSetec Egypte was responsible for making Full structural design and modeling of several parts and prepare structural shop drawings and the corresponding BOQs.