RIYADH PRIMARY ROADS
Project OverviewNew roads design projects in Riyadh Region:
- Dualling of Riyadh/Khurays/Ehsaa Road along 90 km within Riyadh Region
- Second Ring Road Link (Sheikh Jaber Road Extension) between Dammam Road and Prince Salman Road (15 km)
- Upgrade of Sheikh Jaber Road between Makkah Road and Dammam Road (11km)
- Improvement of Exit 14 along Riyadh Eastern Ring Road
- Improvement of Exit 21
- Improvement of El-Hassan Bin Al-Hussain Interchange
Our MissionSetec Egypte Services encompass all engineering and design tasks necessary for the preparation of Complete design in addition to preparation of the tender documents for all tunnels (22 underpasses, 37.137 m² with total length 2.080m). Tunnels are summarized as follow:
- 5,075 m² underpasses-precast girder.
- 32.065m² underpasses-concrete portal frame.
Our ScopeSetec Egypte was responsible for carrying out the conceptual, preliminary and detailed design and prepare all tender documents, specifications and Bill of quantities according to projects standards.